Mar 23, 2012

obsession





 mary kantrantzou
 mary kantrantzou
 biyan
 dries van noten
 carven
 issey miyake
paco rabanne

 3.1 phillip lim
 the row

 me with p num kanzia and p lee erp

 ying mangmoom in  mary kantrantzou x topshop

 p num looking fabulously in mary kantrantzou, paco rabanne, and jil sander hat
 p bib in prada skirt
 lyn in marni x hm
 yui olivia and p 1
be and nee
yui, ying mangmoom, chom
nee, me , jor
 jor in ann demeulemeester
 strike a pose in dior homme jacket, helmut lang shirt, ysl pant and valentino w p niki in givenchy and p bird.

 bee in the row
 organ

 organ, yogurt, bee

each one of us got a personal obsession. some love old car, some love to read books and some love to collect. one of my obsession are cloths, designer cloths. I love to look at them, made them, and wear them. Fashion is my passion. tonight Club21. the largest multi label boutique in Bangkok put on a special show of spring/summer 2012 collection  fashion presentation. here are my polaroids. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment