Jun 4, 2013

together in electric dream

 Today in a fast living life, we can't deny the power of team work or collaboration work to created impact dreams. that's why Siam Center the mealing pot of ideas is asking 100 artist designers and celebrities to show their "Collaboration" works. included me in an exhibition on first floor until end of June2013.
 tim, jib, me
 first, pa ou, me

 life display newest collection from designers in Siam Center x Siam Discovery
 with my beloved sisters p art and kate
mmcandy love Wonderanatomie at Siam Center 3rd floor x Nhong
wow! gene kasidit x nadej
check out more picture at http://www.thisissiamcenter.com/ by p Tue
 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent quality ! This sheepskin jacket is extremely comfortable to wear, and cool. Also, received jacket in a timely fashion and I would order from cwmalls.com again.

    ReplyDelete